Monday, August 15, 2011

Sundays Unplugged

Allowing church family into the inner circle of our family.  Not easy for a very private person.

We talked in SS about forgiveness and how it's such a challenge to forgive ourselves.  And also that we are thinking about our particular situation a whole lot more than the person we need to forgive is.

John 14:27 NIV

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
 
Peace.  Peace comes in His presence.  Peace comes from knowledge and preparation, also.  Lord, equip me to be the advocate I need to be.
 
Grateful for the gift of fun family moments.  Dancing in the living room to cartoon music.  Celebrating the life we have!!!
 
How did you celebrate your Sunday this week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment