Friday, August 19, 2011

New-today

I am joining The Gypsy Mama today for my first Five Minute Friday.  Five minutes of thoughts and creativity that is unedited and uncriticized by me.  Sounds great!

Our given topic this morning is New.

Each day is new. This topic makes me so grateful.  When yesterday was a struggle, today is new.  When I was nervous and anxious, I don't have to carry that to today.  When I said the wrong thing or acted terribly, today is the chance to start new. 

A new cup of coffee.  A new start.  Breathing in and out and embracing this day.  The chance to be my best.  To change the things I didn't like about myself yesterday.  And to be grateful.  For this new day.  A renewal of energy and perspective.  I can do it!  Today I have the opportunity again to embrace what God has given me.  And He has equipped me to thrive in my circumstances.

Have a New Day!

2 comments:

  1. This "newness" we have each day certainly is something to be thankful for, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new cup of coffee! That is something that I look forward to every day!

    ReplyDelete