I came across this challenge this morning on Twitter.
I love it!
We don't toot our own horns nearly enough. I am the QUEEN of beating myself up. Just ask my husband. I can tear up an idea all by myself in under a minute. The great news is I'm getting better at not doing this. And getting better at remembering that I am "Fearfully and wonderfully made" by my God. So I accept this challenge of listing some of the things I like about myself.
- I love my faith. Jesus Christ has taught me so much about life and myself.
- I can make others laugh. I have the gift of goofy.
- I like the size of my fingers. They are long and slender. Who doesn't love that?
- I am smart. I never really had to work in school to get good grades. Except for that B in Advanced English...earned that one proudly.
- I'm a fast learner.
- I love to learn something new. It makes me feel alive.
- I love technology. It always amazes and challenges me.
- I am creative. I love to create new things.
- I am a talented musician. God gave me that gift early on. It was my first career.
- I empathize with others. I'm a good ear.
- I am a good wife and mommy. They are my world!
Wow! That was so cleansing! And surprisingly tough. I kept deleting the little editorial comments I added to each one that were negative. Very telling, don't you think? Make your own list-you won't regret it!